Putting our clients first, since 1961
As a petroleum consulting firm, CG&A reviews and evaluates hundreds of thousands of oil and gas properties on an annual basis worth billions of dollars. Our clients include oil and gas companies, financial institutions, midstream/pipeline companies and individual investors. With diversified experience in oil and gas producing properties throughout North America and around the globe, CG&A’s proficient team of petroleum engineering consultants, reservoir engineers and geologists integrate geological, geophysical, engineering and economic data to produce high-quality reserve estimates and economic forecasts.
- Office locations in Fort Worth, Houston, and Austin, Texas, USA
- 30+ Petroleum Engineering Consultants, Geologists and Technical Analysts
- Worldwide producing basin experience, unconventional and conventional
- Approved by all major banks, key regional banks, and private equity firms
- Deep experience with SEC, SPE-PRMS and COGEH guidelines and reporting