Cawley, Gillespie and Associates, Inc. (CG&A) began serving the oil and gas industry over 60 years ago. Though our methods and tools have evolved since that time, our values have not. We still provide ethical and independent petroleum engineering services. Our extremely capable team of professionals consists of a broad range of experience and capabilities to serve your petroleum consulting needs. You deserve responsive engineers and geologists delivering reliable property evaluations… on time!
Petroleum Consulting, Since 1961
Reliable Reserve Reports… On Time
Strong Reputation, Disciplined Professionals
Cawley, Gillespie and Associates, Inc.
Putting our clients first, since 1961
As a petroleum consulting firm, CG&A reviews and evaluates hundreds of thousands of oil and gas properties on an annual basis worth billions of dollars. Our clients include oil and gas companies, financial institutions, midstream/pipeline companies and individual investors. With diversified experience in oil and gas producing properties throughout North America and around the globe, CG&A’s proficient team of reservoir engineers and geologists integrate geological, geophysical, engineering and economic data to produce high-quality reserve estimates and economic forecasts.
- Office locations in Fort Worth, Houston, and Austin, Texas, USA
- 30+ Engineers, Geologists and Technical Analysts
- Worldwide producing basin experience, unconventional and conventional
- Approved by all major banks, key regional banks, and private equity firms
- Deep experience with SEC, SPE-PRMS and COGEH guidelines and reporting